Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Michael McColly's presentation

Hey Scholars,






Let's make a virtual campfire here in the icy flow of education.  We had an interesting presentation yesterday, and I'm wondering what you learned.  When we did the walking meditation I became very aware of how many parts of my body are generally in motion at once.  It was hard for me just to clasp my hands in front or behind and leave them in that position.  When I walk my feet seem to roll across the ground in a heel-to-toe motion, but I'm not very in touch with the balance of my own body.  Suddenly I seemed unsteady on my own feet.  Why is that?  What did you experience?


If you are not already an author on this blog, please join www.blogger.com, then send me an email telling me which address you'd like me to use to invite you to be an author.  I changed our blog from a private blog to a public one just so that we could communicate more easily.

yours,
Ms J

No comments:

Post a Comment